Saturday, July 13, 2013

Wheat Belly; Preliminary Review

Currently, I started reading a book by the name of Wheat Belly.


I have to say, it is everything I expected. Although well written; its a simple and easy ready... and quite informative, it is asking the impossible. Frankly, I believe that the wheat we eat is nothing like the wheat the existed 100 years ago, but could it really be as bad as this book says?

Dr. Davis practically tells you that if you dont cut wheat completely out of your diet, and no, this doesn't mean you can eat gluten free products, you will suffer from:
- Indigestion
- A cloudy mind
- and fat all over your abdomen.. what he calles...you guessed it... Wheat Belly.

I would like to hear what you think about this. 
If you have read the book, or haven't yet but need more information, email me or leave a comment below...



No comments:

Post a Comment