Monday, December 24, 2012

An introduction to me, and my blog...


The point of my blog is not to tell people not what to eat. I just want to keep it simple and unstructured through blogging about my own eating habits, and including research or information that I have read/ found which either supports or discourages certain eating beliefs, foods, and ideas.


I was reading Vogue the other day, and yes I am a fashionista, but I do not obsses about my figure nor do I watch every bite I eat... when I came across the name of a nutritionist and a yoga instructor by the name of Kimberly Snyder. I followed her for a while online, then bought her book.  I will be posting a few ideas from her book and another bunch of my own, commenting and asking you to pitch your own opinion in...


Also, I love to cook and have tons of recipes that are simple, fast, and healthy... believe me, food preparation could be a lot easier and a lot more fun than you think. Take it from a working housewife (who is currently juggling 2 jobs by the way...) and still has time to make a home cooked meal and go to the gym everyday.



Looking forward to posting, and reading your comments...



No comments:

Post a Comment